What You Can Do
The decisions that must be made to put our nation’s finances in order require tough choices. The only way our leaders will be willing to act, is if the public is fully engaged and educated on the facts regarding the true state of our nation’s finances. You can do your part by educating yourself and others using the various tools and resources available on our website.
The Fiscal I.Q. Quiz, developed by the Comeback America Initiative, focuses on our federal government’s financial condition and fiscal outlook. The 30 question quiz includes two types of questions: ones that test knowledge of fiscal facts (FISCAL KNOWLEDGE), and others that will gauge whether the person taking the quiz has views about our nation’s finances and potential solutions that are realistic, as compared to the views of most objective federal budget experts* (FISCAL WISDOM). After completing the quiz, participants are provided a Fiscal I.Q. Score, which is the average of two scores: one for FISCAL KNOWLEDGE, and one for FISCAL WISDOM.
- Sign up for CAI’s Newsletter (lower left part of this page)
- Keep up with current interviews and press by regularly checking the CAI Media & Press section
- Follow CAI on Twitter
- Follow CAI on Facebook
- Use the Fiscal Facts Presentation
- Encourage the conversation about the fiscal issues facing the United States by using Facebook and Twitter
- Get involved in your communities. Write op-eds for your local papers.